Thursday 22 March 2007

The good from the great.

One of the main things I've learned from my attendance at QCon is this.

Its not just about being bright, and having ideas. Its about being bright, having ideas and sharing them. So I've decided to write a little more about my experiences around running agile teams, and projects.

I spend a lot of time reading and formulating ideas about this subject, and as my knowledge has increased over the last few years, I have been able to become less able to justify in words why my advice is good advice. It makes me (and my team) feel good, and it enables us to deliver.

So I'm going to start keeping my musings on a more regular basis, so that when someone does ask me to write down my train of thought on my ideas, I can just point them to this blog!!

No comments: